Overview of Advantages
- For wooden door and frame
- EN 1935
- Classe 10
- Ring 6mm
- Rounded corners
- Category of use 2: normal frequency of use, with a chance of damage
- Durability 7 : 200.000 cyclic
- Door weight 3: exerted pressure during the test: 60kg/hinge
- Authorized use on fire doors 1
- Safety 1: suitable for safety applications
- Resistance to corrosion 4: very high degree of corrosion resistance
- Security 0: burglary resistance not applicable
- Classe 10: depending on the previous digits
The doors are suspended with hinges in stainless steel 18/10, brushed and polished, with flat ended.
The hinge in open position has the dimensions of 106 mm (heigh) and 88 mm (open width)
The spindle with a diameter of 10 mm is also in stainless steel.
The blades with dimensions 100 mm ( heigh) on 36 mm ( width from knob) on 3 mm (depth), are rounded and each fitted with 4 milled screw holes.
The upper and lower caps of 3 mm, are bar-turned and perfectly cylindrical.
|Dimensions||Open: 100 mm x 88 mm|
|Blade width||36 mm from the knot|
|Blade thickness||3 mm|
|Direction||Left / Right|
|Screw holes||4 milled screw holes|
|Finish||Stainless steel, brushed and polished|